Sunday 12 April 2015

Day 645

Day 645;

So today I had a bit of a lazy day, I am typing about my rowing machine exploits of today as I must have been laying funny or something like that, in bed last night, as I only did 2 times 1 km short stints in approximately 3:20 the first but the second I was  probably 5 or so seconds slower, and to round myself off for the day I did 5.6 km in 20 minutes. Now I should be getting about 3 km in 10 minutes in order to keep myself on track to to make 6 km in 20 minutes,

But today I had a target to reach, if I could, as today I watched the boat race between Oxford University Best Club and Cambridge University Boat Club, I support Oxford University over Cambridge University not as if I have been there and I have lived for the vast majority of my life closer to Cambridge and even though my aunt lectures/teaches at a university in Cambridge but I support Oxford Boat Club because I was born in Oxford, which is the same reason that I support England at the world cups/any old national sporting contest, not because they're any good but as I was born there. Which is contrary to the football club that I support, as the football team that I support I support as I have gone to visit some of the matches that they have played in, But I didn't go to watch the game that they played  today where they lost which puts a halt to the good form that they have been exhibiting as of the last 4 games as they were unbeaten over the last 4 games, so it looks like it's ben a little too little too late.

But the boat race takes place on a four and a quarter mile stretch of the river thames, within km it should be 8.8 km, I did this by taking note that 1 mile is the equivalent to 1.6 km, which in turn means that 2 miles is 3.2 km and then 4 miles is 6.4, so I should just need to work our what a quarter of 1.6 is, which is obviously going to be 0.4 and now all you have to do now is to add the two numbers together 6.4+0.4=6,8, as I had  already typed.

So as I'm male I was attempting to beat the time that had been set by the men in the boat race which I think I can remember was 16:45 but I failed at that target as I'm thinking that I got to that target length something like 5 seconds slow. So I decide to row for 20 minutes instead.

So what i got up to in Majora's Mask today was I can't remember but I can remember something about me being unsure of what quest I should take up next? But I am guessing the fight club near Ikana.


No comments:

Post a Comment