Thursday 16 April 2015

Day 649

Day 549;

Today I went to the dentist, which was the second time this week but today I was going in to have an actual check-up instead of going in to cancel Allergy's appointment which would have been for today but she cancelled it, or as it actually happened me and Mich ventured into town to cancel it.

So that was fun, apart from there was a door outside which was just flailing about aimlessly, or so it seemed to me; now I attempted to inquire what the purpose of the flailing about door but as soon as the opportunity came up I was quickly ushered into the dentists operating room, the dentist said today that my tooth numbered 8 top right is missing.... I wonder where it has gone, but my toe at top left number 8 he took an x-ray scan of it. But he ended up by saying that I have been taking very good care of mu teeth but I have to remember  to sort out my bottom left side of my mouth better as it looked a bit like I was tiring as I got to those teeth (within my regular brush).

But then Today I went to the gym, I'm thinking that I saw an old school friend of mine and I'm thinking it was his brother who he was with.

Bu rheas morning I managed to fit in a 10 minute work out on the rowing machine into my hectic schedule but I didn't manage to fit 1 minute on Majora's Mask, which sucks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment