Monday 20 April 2015

Day 653

Day 653;

So today it has been that day, mentioned above twice, I mean that the number of the day has been put above of this text twice, but three times if you are on a browser that has the title of this page above it be it in a tab or be it in the top of your browser or be it in the little start bar at the bottom of the page,

But now what was going on in season 4 of Game of Thrones, as stanza had gone up to the vale to be married to her cousin, or something like that, wasn't it? That seems to be a bit of an incestuous relationship, which resembles Cersi and Jamie Lanester's relationship from the first season as it was up until just about in the fourth season when Jamie actually starts to go off that vile woman. I saw Tyrion's whore die,  just before his, Tyrion's, father died with 2 crossbow bolts stuck into him, such a weed he only lasted 2 crossbow bolts.Then I saw the Hound ask Ayra  Stark to kill him, after he gets beat up by the female knight of Cat Stark, and Ayra set sail. Oh yeah I almost forgot about the part where Stanis saved the day up at the wall and the Red, witch noticed something about John, which could be that he has a Kings blood in his veins.

And I got down to another 10 minute row today, why did I just write that I got down to row? I have no Idea it just felt like something that I had to type on this blog entry.

But today I started again on the upside down temple/the Stone Temple until then when all that I should be needing to do will be defeat the 4 bosses play  the Oath t o order and then I can enter the moon and it shoulf be my turn to face the Majora's Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment