Saturday 25 April 2015

Day 658

Day 658;

So it is 8 days until D's-day (Devil's-day), if/when I get to that day I would like to do something special for it.

There is 5 corners on a star but how many is there on a pentagram?

As we should all know that a pentagram,


Has got a pentagon as it's centre so that is 5 corners straight away then it has 5 more triangles attached to each side of the pentagon, as that is +15 to 5 which makes 20 corners. 20 corners but that just equals from the pentagon to the points on the star of which isn't the complete pentagram as there is a circle around it. Which gives it another 15 corners to play with. So in total there is 45 corners in a pentagram,

Today I broke the shower, of which I broke it by falling over in the shower today as  my head collided with the glass plate it now I'm thinking that I am a bit too tiered to continue with  my writing probably as I have just doxed off for a couple of minutes while I was sitting here. which didn't allow me to fit in any LoZ today, which is a bit dull.

Edit (some time after 6 am):
But even though I didn't manage to get any LoZ in my day today I did Manage to fit some Mario Kart 8 in today and I was using my Mii and it's Link costume for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment