Tuesday 28 April 2015

Day 661

Day 661;

So it has been the day that is 4 days before D's-Day, and I am not really seeing to have the time for creating anything special for that day.

Why don't you just pull your finger out and get it done?

I would if I could find the inclination to do something creative, but it's just the drive isn't there, not in me at least.

Well why don't you just get it?

From where?

I don't know, the garage?

Well isn't that just spiffing, both you and I don't know.

Well today I didn't manage to fit in any time on the rowing machine which may have had something to do with my outing to my all ability athletes club when last week when I was attempting long jump I congratulated one go the  helpers for managing to beat my beat distance as I was doing to everyone that managed it or I would have if anyone else had managed it but last week there was only two of us actually Jumping and Rose is a great person and all of that but she's also very short so it wasn't a fair test and if you measured both of our jumps to our heights i'm sure that she'd would have won. So Rose, S, D, D-video  all 4 of them managed to beat me in the races today but I know that Rose gets a bit frustrated  with me as on the occasions that I overtake her, in the longer distance races I sometimes cut her off from her racing line  as I have an unfortunate tendency to run after the person leading me in the race so if there is one person that I can see ahead of me but he's two lanes over the race course then I tend to drift across to the person. Which is going to be a problem for when I actually competing at a random event, one of these days now.

But today I got around to playing on 'A Link Between Worlds' and I was attempting to overcome the Dark Palace and i'm up to the boss fight. But theirs still 2 rooms which have alluded me, the first is the room on the right hand-side of the dungeon it's on the middle floor, which on the map has an adjoining door to the room above it on the map but I cannot find it. The second missing room is one with a chest in on the top floor in the map, but unlike the other room it has no connecting doors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment