Sunday 26 April 2015

Day 659

Day 659;

Now today I am basically shocked.

Whoo what a surprise, what happened, was it a real shock as in the football team that you support actually won a game? 

... Well... Yes they did, they won a game which could in all honestly save there position in the league that they are in, but if they manage to win the following 2 matches that still have to play. but that may not be enough as if they won only won 1 of their final 2 matches they could still go down and they'd have over 50 points as 50 points was the safety mark from previous seasons but there next 2 matches are each against some of top teams in the league.

So the team you support are still probably going down?

Most likely, But the match today was thrilling, as it could have gone either way as the team that I support scored first then the opposing team scored twice to make the score 2-1, and the the team that I support scored twice; in 2 minutes, to make the score 2-3 then it was the ninety minute mark but there was a hefty 6 minutes time added on to the end probably in part die to a pitch invasion by some of the team that I supports other supporters who invaded the pitch in celebration after the third goal was scored.

Optimism is a great thing isn't it?

Yeah I know, such a shame I'm seriously lacking in it. But thankfully it's rained today all of that sunshine gets very tedious, for me at least. Now I like looking out of my window and seeing the black of tarmac a fresh downpour of rain has drenched the roads outside of my window.

But this morning I had a really weird dream it was as I was in bed in my dream but then so was  a friend of mine, in my bed with me, I only actively noticed this tiny fact when I started to stroke her leg and she did it back to me, but no worries no fiction of my mind had to suffer the fate of seeing me nude as I was in PJ's and so was she unfortunately.

But I also got around to playing LoZ: aLBW on this night, I saved the Thief Girl from the Dungeon and I managed to defeat a Shadow of Link and I started buying some of the items, so I can now get them upgraded for saving the children that make that really irrupting sound every time that you go near to one.

On the rowing machine today I did 3.1 KM in 10 minutes, still too slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment