Thursday 9 April 2015

Day 642

Day 642;

Now today I noticed my error in typing up yesterdays post, as i numbered it 341 instead of 641.

But today I went to the gym, I worked out a reason why my inability of getting a 1km row on the gyms rowing machine could be so... apparent even though I get 1KM rowed on the rowing machine at home done every time in under 4 minutes, it could be as it is the only piece of gym equipment I have got at home so I get on it fresh instead of as at the gym I do other stuff before getting on the rowing machineI know it may seem like I'm making an excuse but it's only meant as an explanation of my shortcomings one that I shouldn't allow to consist as I should be fit enough to just blitz through the equipment and the rowing machine, at least that's my aim for all of this training; well one of my goals.



Now my investigation into the British police parties continues with the Green party, which party were they at the leaders debates again? they were the party with that Australian woman as the leader of it wasn't it? Was it just me or didn't both the Green's and  the SNP's leaders sound similar.

But I have to disagree with the person that is speaking from almost the beginning, As she says "The only wasted vote is a vote you don't believe in" well you may say I don't believe in this electoral system so I'm not going to vote, note to Izzy Spint. you've just shot yourself in the foot if you're thinking that as what right do you to complain about anything if your not even willing to attempt to change it, Need it be doing for a party that you believe in, so what if you don't believe in any parties  why don't you start your own one to revolutionise British politics you never know you could get a small following for your party and then when it grows your message will be being heard by many people then you could potentially change the country, nay the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment