Saturday 4 April 2015

Day 637

Day 637;

So today has been the following day to yesterday and I managed to beat Mich on the Rowing machine today also.

Ok, today I beat Mich on the Rowing machine as today Mich set the gauntlet for me to attempt to beat instead of the alternative, as he decided to row for 10 minutes to see who could row the furthest in it, he managed to row 2.4KM so I just had to row a number of 2.5 within my 10 minutes to win today, so I rowed 2.5KM in 9:21 approximately.

Inazuma Eleven is a football related anime series. That I have started to watch today partially in celebration as the football team that I support hasn't lost a game since the last game before the last victory that I typed to you about as they have now gone the furthest they've gone this season without loosing a match and it's they're highest point scoring run they've been on as they have got 7 points out of a maximum 9 from the past 3 games, with now having 2 wins and a draw in-between them, but with this unexpected time to show some form they have left themselves quite far off the pace of the teams which are just above them but as Mich was saying earlier today they are going to need at least 3 more wins/9 points. to cement they're place in the division/league, but if they get the three wins they are going to have to be hoping that  that the teams around them in the league also drop points to the teams that are higher up in the table.

Fingers crossed.

Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment