Monday 13 April 2015

Day 646

Day 646;

So on this day I have started by towing for 30:31 minutes, or 8.1km, I was aiming for 8.1km in 30 minuets but as you can evidently see by the fact that it took me a massive 31 seconds longer than the time I had allotted for the task, I failed.

Ok now I have forgot what I ha been doing for the majority of the day... was the F1 race today? Yes I think it was, and Lewis won Rosberg came second and Vettel was lucky to keep hold to the third place, as his team mate was coming up on him at pace when the safety car came out to finish the race under. But Alonso and Button both finished the race this time but they were outside of the points to make it so that McLaran Honda is one of the only two constructors that do not have any points so far his year, but both of their drivers have at least won one World Championship, with Alonso on two world championships.

RankTeamPoints
1Mercedes119
2Ferrari79
3Williams48
4Sauber19
5Red Bull13
6Toro Rosso12
7Force India7
8Lotus6
9McLaren0
10Manor0

But I can't remember what I did apart from watch my way through the remaining episodes of Doctor Who the eighth series. Then do myself another 10 minutes on the rowing machine. 

Then my memory goes blank but I can remember what I have done since as I was playing on Majora's Mask, I wasn't doing very well today as I am still attempting to find that cow, so I can play Epona's song to get me a bottle of the white stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment