Monday 1 June 2015

Day 694

Day 694;

This night I would like to say hello, darkness, my old friend.



I know that you can't view the above video but if you click on the link to YouTube you should be able to view it,

Now this song resonates with me for multiple reasons the first is because I can sill remember myself playing parts of it in the school orchestra as I used to play the trumpet, when I still could play that is, but I failed my first attempt at a musical instrument exam, that was a grade 1 exam I failed but I passed my first attempt at a grade 2 exam; go figure f you can and they were the only exams that I took for playing a Trumpet back before I became this sobering imbecile whose text your reading at the moment.

Another reason is the fact that I am mute and silence sounds good to me, even though silence is very difficult to come by, especially with a mind like mine in my head as it can be silent everywhere else but then my head is like a runaway train it just steams off all over the place, thinking random thoughts, some more connected than others Like there was one that I had when I saw Het; which was totally uncalled for and unwarranted (as it was a though about how beautiful she was looking).

But now that's enoubth about the song what did you get up to?

Well today I played through the Amiibo quest for the paint roller on Splatoon, well I could only complete the first stage as that is how far I had got completed on the normal mode but it was fun using the roller.

And elsewhere in my life  I attempted to complete the home-run derby again I was thinking that I got a high score of 82 or something like that and the bird was flying across the screen but I missed the bird which cost me the mini game but since then the best I can do on it is 71 rupees which isn't bathing the baby (getting the job done, I think it means at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment