Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 695

Day 695;

As on this day I have already forgot the vast majority of what I have done.

But from what I can remember I had a 10 minute row on the rowing machine and I went to athletics.

Obviously I did some more stuff like my daily Wii Fit body test, and I had lost some weight. But other than that I have a blank space in my mind, n the corner of it that has stored what I have done today.

But with Blank Space I have remembered some thoughts that I was having when the infernal noise of, I think, Taylor Swift,  started blaring out across the car which has some very concerning lyrics in the Lyrics I am referring to are the ones that "Starbucks Lovers" now I know that you may like Starbucks coffee but how could you Love a whole business? 

No comments:

Post a Comment