Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 720

Day 720;

So today \I haven't done much, or anything in my attempt to get fitter which remands me of the thing that happened to me yesterday after I had rowed the 20 minutes before dinner time then I was going to attempt to row another 20 minutes in the time after dinner but I failed in that task, as I knew that I did some amount of time that was about 10-15 minutes as the rowing machine had ran out of battery power,

But today there was also the first quarter final match of the women's world cup. which by the end of the regular 90 minutes  of play the score was tied at 1-1 between France a Germany, but then they still had 30 minutes to play to see if either of the sides could break the dead lock to make them win the game so they could get to the semi finals, Extra time had finished and the dead lock was still in place so it went to penalties, as in penalties the score was 5-4 to Germany, it went down to Frances final penalty as the German's had scored 5/5 and the Frogs had already got 4/4 as they were waiting for a fifth goal to draw level and to take the penalty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment