Monday 8 June 2015

Day 701

Day 701;

So n this day I discovered that Mich looked different a long time ago, when I was still living... in a room that is now a hallway and a bathroom.

Linked to that I found a photograph of the rooms bedsheets as it was in the same envelope that photos used to come in, before digital photograph became a thing.

Am I really showing my age now or what?

Well I knew there was a photograph of the duvet cover in that envelope that I wanted to show Mich as I thought it was interesting that he was putting a clean duvet cover on my bed that was very old and I just so happened to come across that photo first, well in actual fact I came across every photo in the envelope at least once before I finally found the photo that I was looking for.

I did't find my GBA today either, but in sporting news today England football team drew with Ireland 0-0, Novac lost in the french open final after knocking out good old mr Murray in the semi final, which concluded yesterday, from the day that I'm writing this post about.  Oh yes that was it Allergy is ecstatic about Lewis winning another F1 race. But the FIFA women's world cup started yesterday but England hasn't got a match until Tuesday, which should be interesting.

Today on Splatoon I managed to climb the final 2 levels so I am now level 10 now I can finally start some Ranked Battles, whivh should be fun, Today I got myself 611 points in a round if I had been on the winning side in that battle I would have earned 911 points but sadly I was top of the loosing team,  then In other rounds today I came stone cold bottom of the 8 players.

No comments:

Post a Comment