Friday 5 June 2015

Day 698

Day 698;

Now up today I purchased two GC GBA link cables the same ones that are used for the creation of the game play for the following video:



The thing was that there were only two in stock and they were reduced in price of £9.99, but if you see here together that isn't enough to get the delivery cost as free. 2 pence shy in actuality so I was prepared to say that I'd wait until someone else had something that they wanted to get from Amazon before I purchased them.  So then I asked Allergy, "what was that Disney DVD that you forgot about buying the last time you ordered stuff from Amazon" and then she was happy with me as she was waiting for another excuse to purchase that DVD, now I don't mind being used as an excuse but with that she also got me to spend this afternoon watching the film Guardians of the Galaxy with her which wasn't some tortuous experience as I actually like that film but I had only got my 20 minutes work out on the rowing machine done this morning so I thought that I could get an extra 10 or 20 minutes done tonight like usual after dinner before I do my Wii Fit weigh in at the end of today, but today we were still eating diner when it was the time for the weigh  in so basically I failed in my plans for today.

But I have o remind myself that there is tomorrow to hopefully get it correct. Then I should be off to find my old GBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment