Monday 15 June 2015

Day 708

Day 708;

So today was day numbered 708 by me, and I'm sorry if you were one of the 3 viewers of yesterdays post, who viewed it before I had a chance to change it into anything more coherent, than it was.

But today my slight cold kind of advanced in it's severity as today I managed to rupture a vessel in my nose which caused my nose to bleed. When did this nose bleed happen I hear none of you asking, so I'll go into it anyway. The nose bleed started approximately 1 or 2 minutes before England's male football side lost their first half, 1-0 Slovenia, so it looked as if England's unbeaten run would come to an end against Slovenia at least in the Euro Qualifiers, but then in the second  half of the game Jack W. Scored 2 goals to make the score 1-2 England, then as the commentators were getting all cocky by saying that the game was as good as won, at Slovenia hadn't managed to score 2 goals within any of there previous matches within this Euro Qualifying campaign, then they scored a second goal, against England, so the score was 2-2 Slovenia vs England, but now the next passage of play was quick as Nathaniel Clyne replaced Fabian Delph at the stoppage in play then Wayne Rooney equaled Gary Lineker's number of goals scored for his country but his number of appearances greatly exceeds that of Linekers. The stats show that the English goalkeeper and his defence should be really quite embarrassed as the total amount of shots on target that Slovenia had was 3 and they scored 2 of them meanwhile England had 6 shots on target and they only managed to put 3 past the keeper, which could mean that if the shot on target were reversed Slovenia would have most likely got 4 goals and England would have got 1.5 goals, which is either 1 or 2 goals.

But I have viewed the below YouTube video today.



But I am thinking that the video that this a response to is a Troll Bait, as no-one can possibly be so stupid as to fall for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment