Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day 702

Day 702;

So that was today the 7th hundredth and 2nd, and today was as plain as every apart from, I had the athletics thing and I attempted my first ranked battles today (Splatoon).

Ranked Battles are fun but they can go disastrously especially if you're on my team/the same team as me.No thanks to me my team had concurred all of the Slat Zones and we were on our way to win this match when they had got someone into the splat Zone Disrupting the timer so my team only had 3p to get until we won and then the opposition gets back and disrupt our little victory session by stealing away the turf we had gained and almost stealing the win from us, but they didn't manage it thankfully . The results were something like 97 to 54, now that was a close one as it ran into over time.

Athletics thing today was fun but I received an award today but the thing was the Jack Petchey (.sp) award but now I've got to collect a Madalion at some fancy event. I hate fancy almost as much as I hate excuses.

What's your Excuse?

I don't have one, I just wasn't good enough,

Now I hope you realise the contradiction in thee.

Contradiction, what contradiction?

In what you typed, as you first typed "I don't know" but then you gave it an answer anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment