Monday 22 June 2015

Day 715

Day 715;

Now today I can finally say that I ended the week in better fitness than I started it in as I managed to fit a 50 minute work out on the rowing machine, in total.

Now today I was watching a youtube video by some Grey bloke I think it may actually be something more like CGP Grey but I can't be certain,

Yes you could.

Yeah you could just go back to the page and look.

Well I know that but can I really be bothered to find my way back to the page in question when I have already closed the page down due to my belief that the page had no further use to me.

How very incorrect of you.

Oh, I'll give you that one, but just in the under 21's football today England's male team managed to win, so that's a success but unfortunately Lewis Hamilton was beat in the Austrian Grand Prix diminishing his lead in the championships to 10 points due to Rosburgers superior starting skill as Rosburger took the lead off Hamilton from the start and he just didn't relinquish it to Hamilton except for the pitstops but his position in the race was still better than the other two Brits that were in the race (as neither of them actually finished the race).


No comments:

Post a Comment