Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 718

Day 718;

Disappointing day was today, as I got a grand total of 0 minutes done today on the rowing machine, but it didn't count up to a massive weight gain today, as I was trekking around London for a couple of hours today.

But today in sporting news England Under 21's lost by 3 goals to 1 in they're final match within the group stage for this years European football tournament which means that they don't get to progress to the quarter finals, and they drop out of the tournament  bottom of their group. Before this match they were saying how England U21's were one of the favourites to lift the trophy at the end of the years tournament, as they were afterwards with some utter disbelief, at the poor performance that the English boys had just displayed.

Also today I finished searching through my boxes from the loft to see  if I could find both of the GBA's that belonged to my family, Alas no I couldn't find an individual GBA, but fortunately Allergy found her purple one which was in, surprise surprise, her own box, when Allergy attempted to play it it was making one of thee most horrific sounds she said that it must be broken by now seeing as it has been up the loft so long then I either signed batteries or i indicated to the batteries and she went, oh and she went and replaced them, when she had done that she brought it back to me and she turned it on again; but this time it was Allergy complaining about the receptive nature of the music of the game that she had in it; as it worked after all of this time it worked. So I've still got to find that other GBA before I can play FSA with 2 players but until then I know that it's not in any of my boxes that are up in the loft as I have finished searching through them all today, but I did find my old GC that I remember doing all of those jobs around the house to earn enough money to buy it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment