Wednesday 10 June 2015

Day 703

Day 703;

Now I have come to the decision that Savage is one lazy customer,

But I did athletics yesterday.

Yeah I know but what else?

urrmm.....

Nothing that's what you did yesterday, and the day before how much was that on the rowing machine?

t... t... t... ten minutes.

Exactly no wonder you're just putting on the pounds lately,

Well I have doubled that today on the rowing machine,

Disappointing.

What are you on about, I doubled that total?

Shouldn't you have done 25 additional minutes that on that day, for starters and then yesterday you should have done 35 more minutes than you actually did and then today you should have done 15 more minutes, so in total that means that you've got 75 to do tomorrow in addition to the new daily 35 minutes which should at least mean that you have 110 minutes to do, tomorrow.

 Ok Blue, slave driver, But what have I done today other than had a "nice" chat with Blue as you can see.

Haven't you done some Stuff on Splatoon, like levelling up to level 12?

Oh yes I did do that. and I watered the plants, quite a few of the geraniums are now in flower now also. There's some red and some pink now,

No comments:

Post a Comment