Thursday 11 June 2015

Day 704

Day 704;

So today was the seventh hundredth and forth day and today I went to the gym and on the rowing machine I met my target to row 1km in under 5 minutes. 

But I know that beating that time finally could deserve a little celebration, but I just don't feel in that mood, seeing as I had just lost a cloth at the gym; which puts a damp on this occasion. 

But I don't see why your greeting upset by that cloth that you lost, as didn't your GBA to GC adaptors arrive today.

Yes they did, now all I have to do is find the GBA's, so I can play Legend of Zelda; Four Swords Adventures. But I know that I can already play Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition Nintendo which is basically the Legend off Zelda: Four Swords of which I got for my 3DS I think it was free and it had a 1 player mode included. Which beats it being included on the GBA version of a Link to the Past, of  which is was originally as to play that version you had to have at least one friend with a GBA and with a Link to the Past, which I did have, probably (I'm thinking of you MCS), but it would have meant the both of us brought both the game and our GBA's into school on the same day, with the game as well and one of us would have had to brought in the GBA to GBA link cable, to get it to work, which could have happened but it would have been very unlikely to have happened and what's more it didn't happen.

Well today as well as spending all of that energy at the gym I made up another 5 minutes in addition to my daily 35 minutes on the rowing machine, so that makes it at 40 minutes today on the rowing machine that is at my house so that means that I only have 105 minutes to do tomorrow on that rowing machine But I did loose a lot of weight today on my daily body test.

So what? you should keep it up, you've got to keep getting stronger, 

You have to, 

Why?

Because you're a scrawny little thicko, need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment