Wednesday 3 June 2015

Day 696

Day 696;

So it has been another boring old day of my life.

But what have you done?

Well from my amazing memory powers I deduce that I went on the rowing  machine twice today. As well as doing that work I have also been listening to some music and lyric of some of the Bloodhound Gangs songs, some of them are hilarious.

But in Games I have unlocked Dr Marrio and two others as playable characters on Super Smash Bros. as I think that one of the two others was mr Game and Watch, but I couldn't find him after I had unlocked him which is why I am only stating that I think that I unlocked him, Doc Mario you have to defeat him on the Isle Delfino arena, but what the hell nintendo? When on earth or in the mushroom kingdom did Doc Mario go to Isle Defino? It was Super Mario in Super Mario Sunshine that went to that Island.

But in final news I managed to get 89 rupees in one go on the baseball mini game but I missed 1 times 20 rupes in a bird that flew across the screen in that go, which is very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment