Sunday 7 June 2015

Day 700

Day 700;

Woah it's been day 700.

The 700th day  has just passed me by with only a 1lb gain, which does take me closer to my ideal BMI closer than yesterday and the day before, as I was below it one day ago and I was above it the day before ], as I only did 30 minutes on the rowing machine today perhaps I should try doing 35 minutes then my BMI could be correct. but I don't know, I'll try it out tomorrow.

But also today you played some more Splatoon, didn't you?

Why yes, I did (I have little to no actual reason why I started my answer with a question that wasn't really a question) as I played Splatoon I realised that when I am playing well my team often isn't as I had splatted over a score of over 500 points numerous times today and then at the end of the game I collected my points as XP the players on the winning team get a 300 and  I was in 5th position overall/ the highest of the loosing team but then in the next two games I generally switched from the best in my team to the wordy player. But then when I was the worst player in my team or there about we occasionally won some of our games. In my 1 stint of playing today I climbed two levels, from six to eight, I think, almost god enough for some of those Ranked Battles. As you have to be at level 10 to play at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment