Monday 29 June 2015

Day 722

Day 722;

So today I have been a lazy old so and so. From the English women managing to qualify for the semi final match against Japan, who are the current holders of the world cup.

But then if they some how manage to win that match they'll have the winners of the other semi final in the final, the teams in the other semi final are Germany vs USA, which in part makes this world cups completion more interesting as as which nations attack on pearl harbour lead to USA joining the second world war? Japan, but then on the other side of the atlantic the English had started fighting the Germans, Of which sets the possible finals up as;

Germany vs Japan, an old school axis derby
Germany vs England, a rematch to see who wins the war this time
USA vs Japan, a rematch to see who wins the war this time
USA vs England, an old school allies derby

But today I have been concerned about a friend of mine,

Yeah we know it was that Het wasn't it.

Yes,

She was appearing to care too much about you,

Yes, it was al because I called myself a cripple, wharfs wrong with that? I am a someone that is unable to walk or move properly.

But what about all of the negative connotations that go with that word.

I don't care, I like to stick to the meanings of the word instead of what additional meanings that others put on. 

I'm leaning towards voting out of the EU as we aren't a equal member of the EU as we voted out of the shared currency and I don't really like our exclusively to the Union as we shouldn't be allowed to show prejudice to all of the countries outside of the EU. 

But the thing is what can Cameron actually get out of the EU. As I don't really see a single way he can satisfy the demands of the people he's set to represent and the demands of the EU, without shrinking our influence and importance, as a nation, within the world, or even within the EU. As if they were going to let us opt out of voting on certain issues what good will that do?



So what I know that I'm a creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment