Sunday 28 June 2015

Day 721

Day 721;

Yes! An English team has just won an international football competitions quarter final match so they get to progress to the semi finals. It's the English women in the women's world cup against the hosts Canada and they knocked the hosts  out f there own completion, and the result was 2-1 to England, all of the stats suggested that the result of the game should have been different.

The half time score was the full time score as there wasn't any goals scored in the second half and the English goal keeper was substituted during the second half due to an affliction that I thought was an allergy but the commentators at the time were saying that she had cut her eye, but they came to my perspective before the end.

But I was being very unfit & lazy today and I did 0 minutes today on the rowing machine, I really need to either get it fixed or I should sort out another method of time keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment