Thursday 4 June 2015

Day 697

Day 697;

So that number is what day it is, of my life since I started doing this pointless waste of my useless time.

But today I went to the Gym and it started with 20 minutes on the cross trainer and it ended with 10 minutes on the exercise bike, in-between I did a selection of weight machines nothing too heavy though. But I was worn out by the end go it I decided that I was too lazy to go on the rowing machine at home all that means is that I am going to have to do 30 minutes tomorrow instead of 20 minutes tomorrow.

But today on YouTube I have been listening to a music feed and the following song came up in it.



I can't remember it's exact reference to me but I'm thinking that it had something to do with a ski trip that I went on with school all of those years ago, I think it had something to do with Easto and Ebba, but I cannot remember.

I'm unsure if I should send this blog post to Easto or not?

Why not, that'd be one sure fire way to see if it is or not?

Hang on a second he might read some of the previous days post as well,

I know that is why I am hesitant of it.

So what if he does?....  what doesn't he like the sound of silence?

I don't know if he likes or really even cares about that song. Why?

Then what's your problem?

Fine then I'll show this blogpost to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment