Tuesday 31 December 2013

Day 179

Day 179;

It's the day after yesterday, again, but I still haven't got around to checking all of my previous days posts for all of the stuff that I have said I probably should have done ages ago but I've forgotten.

I must really get around to doing that. Maybe tomorrow, I don't know.

You never know.

I resent that red.

Why? you know it's true.

That maybe true but I can still dislike it/

What you can hate yourself?

Yes it's true as it could also be true in the song "I hate myself for loving you".

I hate myself for loving you? isn't that a song by Joan Jett.

You know it is and below is the corresponding music video.



My wishes for all of you people that read this blog can be by clicking on the following link 
Happy Fez-tive Season 

Now I am starting to think about another YouTube video it could potentially be just my happy new year greetings but it seems to be too arbitrary and unnecessary for me to be wishing all of you my readers to have a good new year especially as I have already wished for all my readers, and all of the citizens of this world, to have a happy fez-tive season as I thought that the Fez-tive season included new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment