Thursday 12 December 2013

Day 159

Day 159;

Well it has been day 159, today.

Now what have you done on this day?

Well I have attempted to get past Mister Hammer on Batman Arkham Asylum, I have failed at that point but I have succeeded at the other part of the game that I was stuck on, can you remember the part with Robin attempting to save Batman which by the times I die as Robin, instead of having her blonde hair with it’s one red and the other ones black ended ponytails you get an incarnation of Harley Quinn with black hair to taunt you. Then if you look at the trophies you first get to the blonde Harley Quinn and then you get to the Harley with black hair also with red tips on her pony tail but that one is has the title Harley Quinn mourning to which I may as well state now that for Harley Quinn to mourn that means that the Joker must be dead which in turn means that the time that Robin comes into the game that the Joker is already dead But he didn’t sound very dead in the main quest yet, he may have sounded pretty much dead but that isn’t the same as being dead, as I heard him for a starters.

But it’ll be interesting to see if I can see him die or even perhaps cause it? I don’t yet know which just makes me want to complete the game more, to see if I can personally get it completed and I winder how high s percentage I can score in completing it? But I know how to complete the fight that I am in at the moment, in the main quest.

Why did you look it up on Google/Bing/another search provider?

Yes I did as a matter of fact and I found I was doing it wrong in staying too close to the one armed bandit after pressing my combos out In other words I was doing it correctly but the final bit to my execution wasn’t done correctly and I needed to move back after getting my combo.

This brings me to the following small segment of information;


Yes that’s it Harley Quinn isn’t naturally blonde, however you could watch some of Harley’s Shenanigans as part of the Gotham girls of which you can watch all of the episodes on-line by clicking here.

But I noted that the link for season 2, chapter 9 was broke so I went into chapter 8’s link and I went into the web address bar, and I swapped the 08 for a 09 after it stated Episode and before it had .swf so the new fixed link can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment