Monday 16 December 2013

Day 163

Day 163;

Today I got a massive head ache but it wasn’t due to the travelling by car.

I have gone to the local city today, another city which is not London. London is the capital city of the country that I live in, and it’s also the city that has Arsenal in it’s borders which funnily enough got beat by Manchester City earlier this week, it was an extraordinary 6-3 victory by Manchester City against the premier league leaders Arsenal; could this be the future that was prophesied by Rooney.

Of course not calling Rooney a prophet is almost as absurd as calling Jesus or Mohammed a prophet, what some actually call them prophets; then a prophet is what Wayne Rooney is. as he stated his opinions on whether he thought that Arsenal would be able to keep it’s impressive form up for the rest of the season and he answered the question negatively.

But he also said that Manchester United would manage to retain the league cup, at the same time and look at where they are in the Premier League so far this season they are in 8th position with a 10 point deficit to Arsenal, the team that are first at the moment.

Which I may have to admit is looking quite farfetched but it impossible especially if they keep they’re feet that’s all of their feet pushed down on the accelerator for the rest of the season,; like they had they had in they’re latest victory (which had a score of 3-0 to Manchester United). So all I could say would be tha it looks hopeful, about a shopeful as it is going to snow on the 25th of December here/where I live and I have lived here about 20 tears and it has only snowed on the 25th of December once.

Now I want to do a bit on some of my obsession now’ but I’m thinking that it is going to have to wait until  another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment