Saturday 14 December 2013

Day 161

Day 161;

It has been day 161 today.

Yes we know it's why you put day 161 in the title box, and it this post at the top.

But today has been a very good day.

What, did you rememberer to write up your gym exploits of two days ago?

Ok not a good day now you have reminded me to something that I hadn't done, yet.

Some how I think Red just did that to rub it in, with it knowing you inside out.

Thanks yellow.

Why were you thanking Yellow?

For explaining you Red,

But you know about me, you imagined me, you imagined both of us..

But from what? you;re both parts of my character from many years ago, which I have managed to meld together, with all of the other personalities of me, to get me in the default colour/tone for this webpage, which is white text

Isn't that enough of explaining us, it'as time for you to get to your explanation of your gym experience or your good day?

Ok, thank you Yellow.

Wh...

Wait, Red.

My gym experience was interesting on day 159, as I mucked up on the treadmill and I didn't go on any of the weight machines in the session.

How I mucked up by stepping off of the belt/the surface that you run along, while leaving my other leg on the belt; still running.when my personal trainer over reacted and he dived around to my rescue.

Then he got me to sit on the side of the treadmill and tell him why that happened, so I told him why it happened not in these exact words my left leg was over compensating for it'self as even at slower speeds than I was travelling on the treadmill my left leg moves itself to the right so otherwise I might have tripped over my left leg with my right leg.

Now for my good day.

today was a good day because I defeated  Mister Hammer. I managed it by being like a fly, by that analogy I meant attacking it a lot but only few strikes every time/ little but often. Then I traversed up to the Joker in his room, Then I think that the next part of the game is a bit too much of a spoiler for me to type about, In the following bit of game play you are playing as Catwoman attempting to find Poison Ivy for help who for some reason doesn't want to help Catwoman and is currently holding Catwoman by the neck with some vines,.Then the game brought me back to the Bat and I'm searching for freeze to get the anti serum for Jokers sickness.

You mean a bullet to the brain?

Well that is one solution the problem of the Joker but no it's not.

I am travelling to the coldest point in Arkham City to find Mr Freeze and that s currently where I am in the game Batman Arkham City Armoured Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment