Sunday 8 December 2013

Day 155

Day 155;

It’s been day 155 today, what happened to mr on this day?

Wrell you went to that pantomime.

Oh yes it was Dick Whittington.

Ok, now what was the tale that you were watching?

Well it was about some welsh man (Dick or Richard Whittington) who had to go to London to work and find his way in this world.

So was it good?

Yes it was good we all enjoyed it.

But who was your we?

Well it was  GM, Mike, Tina and I, as we were the only ones that went to see the Pantomime today, as Emma had already seen one this year in Canterbury and Alice doesn’t like pantomimes  But the I includes all of my alternative personalities (or my imaginary friends as that is what they are) which is why I’m perplexed at your seeming like constant questioning of me, red, as you already know the answers of the questions that your asking me.

It’s my test for you.

Test why?

Because I would like you to type a comprehensively about tour feelings or your thoughts to enable you to convey an as accurate as possible view of your day to day life so that one day it might rub off on some of your concepts for stories and then you could write a complete story, which is actually decent, as words can do the impossible words are like the chariots to mount Olympus words are heaven and hell, as words are just ideas they are ideas which link up to other bits of data within your brain as that is the magic of words, not Abra, the actual words are magic words mean so many different things some words depending on the context or person your talking to can mean a multitude of different things at the same time; and to keep your brain active,

I know.

Then why did you make me type it out?

As I’m lazy.

I know you’re lazy but you are me well almost me anyway. and you still had to type all of that out?

No comments:

Post a Comment