Tuesday 17 December 2013

Day 164

Day 164;

So it’s the day that I already have stated above, twice.

So yesterday’s day ended at 5 am this morning; accidentally obliviously. I had got myself do lost in the mystical world which comprises of basically electrical impulses.

But out of that world into another of almost equal excitement and mystery, for me at least, I’m unsure about you people reading this as you could be sitting down somewhere just wondering what the crazy imbecile over the other side of the internet been doing today, I highly doubt that as a probability because who in their right minds would actually care what I have been up to.

My obsessions list has been put on hold for another day, partially as I forgot another part to it goes as I was told by alike to watch Home Alone 1 with her today. I only remembered that I had watched it before part of the way through and the film annoys me a bit, as when he leaves his home as he does many times in the film he never, not even once, takes any keys with him and he doesn’t lock the doors after himself, so the two thief’s could just have walked up to the front door when the child was out of the house and just snuck in and made off with all of the goodies.


Now when that was finished I played on my Wii U, more Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition, as I told you before it’s one of my current obsessions, Now Arkham City is Gotham’s version of Australia to the UK but the UK was sending it’s criminals to new south Wales (Australia) was a long time ago and a lot bigger than a city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment