Thursday 26 December 2013

Day 174

Day 174;

So it was the time of year that apparently everybody is looking forward to all year around, unless your name is Scrooge.

But today I have opened all of my presents and I have attempted to be industrious by making the little Flash project that i created for you yesterday better.

So we should be having my festive graphical representation of me actually on the internet .n full, well as full as I am going to make it for this festive period of time, which can be viewed here.

Please note I have increased the lip sync on the ShockWave project so where on the other project when I stop my lip movement but the speaking continues, I have solved that.

Plus I have added q fez at the end of the project for you to click on if you had the crazy notion of wanting to hear Graham's voice again.

But in other festive news, my festive present for the Emu and Chris went down surprisingly well, but as I told them the reason of why I choose them the BBQ, which was as they weren't supposed to be spending this Festive day with us, they should have moved out by now, off to Kent, and I was thinking that they could have cooked they're festive turkey/chicken/an alternative festive dish on the BBQ. Instead of in they're cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment