Saturday 21 December 2013

Day 168

Day 168;

Today I attempted to create my world, called Mythel. this is despite it has been in quite a few of my previous writings if not by name by it’s characteristics, in my mind at least.

As the world of Mythel has red grass, deep purple lagoons and a yellow sky during day-light hours at least, all of the creatures and people of myths,

Aren’t they the same things, I mean aren’t people creatures?

Well yes Red, They all are/I am.

Even the ones that eat mushrooms?

Yes even them.

Eww, how foul.

Like you can talk, you eat food off of the floor.

So at least I know what has been on that floor.

What peoples feet and the dog?

Yes, it helps me build up my immune system.

Why do you ned to build your immune system?

I need to build my immune system as I have been out of the world that I am currently living in for quite some time.

ok let me get this straight in you’re head. you only went through rehab once not twice not certain parts of it twice or more times, so your whole thoughts of you travelling backwards through time to relive some parts is unfounded.

Buy then hoe can you explain one instance but it happened in 3 separate locations and at 3 separate times.


It was probably your mind mucking with you, so it probably only happened once but you imagined it happening to you multiple times in the other positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment