Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 151

Day 151;

So its day number 151 which is the sixth day in the 100’s to start and finish with 1.

But surely it’s the fifth as it has got a 5 in the middle

Ok, how stupid are you red? It goes like this;

  1. 101
  2. 111
  3. 121
  4. 131
  5. 141
  6. 151

I’m about as stupid as you, as you thought that up.

Correct but I wasn’t going to type it as it’s stupid, even more stupid than my normal self  and if I recognise that thing was stupid I wouldn’t like you to blurt it out.

Whist if it’s funny?

Ok I’ll let you off if it was funny which it wasn’t.

What do you mean it was not funny?

I mean that I didn’t even crack a grimace after you had typed that. My face was as gormless as ever it was so gormless in actual fact that I even swallowed a fly. Was it to catch the spider? no incorrect usage of nursery rhymes.

here was an old lady who swallowed a fly
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die!
There was an old lady who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly;
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - Perhaps she'll die! 


It’s a macabre nursery rhyme/song.

It's also Nonsense rhyme which aids memory retention. 
You can read more about it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment