Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 172

Day 172;

So today has come and pretty much gone for me, it’ll be yesterday’s news to all of you folks if you get onto this webpage on the day that this goes online.

Today it has been windy and by that I’m not meaning that I personally have been windy nor do I mean that anyone else has been windy today. I just meant that the weather outside of my home has been a mixture of rain and wind, even thought I never tated anything about the rain.

It was an especially interesting day today as well. It was Tina’s 28th anniversary again, I had a headache and I ate a cupcake.

Now where should I start?

I’ve got a crazy idea how about from where you started it off and then getting finally to the cupcake?

Woah hold your horses there Yellow, your typing as if the begging comes before the end.

But it does!

Not always, like in the questions which tell you the answer and they ask you for a question.

Like what?

I mean like if the answer was 0.333reacuring, then you could have 3.33reacuring divided by 10 or 1 divided by 3.

But that’s Math, it’s not the same.

Ok then I’m going to start with the cupcake anyway.

You’re a  backwards human.

I know, but the cupcake I had one that was covered in a green coloured icing which was nice but I didn’t like the piece of red velvet, it’s a type of cupcake that was put on my plate but everyone else seemed to like that flavour.


But I have been told to restart my computer now, by windows. So I hope to remember where I left off and get back my placement on another date perhaps one that doesn’t keep playing around with the power. Just as I will get back to all on my read through of previous blogposts and completing the shenanigans that I have set myself, in prior blogposts.

No comments:

Post a Comment