Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 157

Day 157;

It has come and gone day number 157,

Now what happened to you on day 157?

Good question red, but from what I can remember I woke up in the morning, mid way through a weird dreamI say mid way through even though i don't really know what could have happened for the other half of it all that I have got for the end was me getting up and drawing the curtains closed, next I ate my breakfast, then I went into the room which has got my Wii U in to play some Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, then I had my lunch and after that I went back to my game console and i played some more, then I had a break from the console, and then I played some Batman Arkham Asylum: Armoured Edition which is a great game and I'm imagineing how it would play on my console concept it'd be awesome but it'd also be a lot trickier.

And another thing if you could be any hero/villain from any comic book universe which would you be? I'd probably be the Joker from the DC universe as my personality is quite shocking like his and I use people to do things that I can't like the Joker and his obsessed fan-girl (Harley Quinn) but I don't have any fans let alone as obsessed as Harley Quinn is of the Joker.or Mr J as she likes to call him. Plus the Joker is dead we have so much in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment