Thursday 19 December 2013

Day 166

Day 166;

Welcome back if t you’re a repeat offender, even if it was only once before that you have stumbled across my blog I thought you vowed never to read any of the content on this blog as it’s full of too much madness.

I don’t know where he gers all of this rubbish from sometimes Yellow.

What red he gets it from the same place that he gets us from, his head Red.

Correctamundo now to follow it up I am about to complete the sentence that makes the quote that the Tennant doctor stated in Series 2- episode “”School Reunion”.

But also today I played more on Animal Crossing; Wild World it was the third time that I went outside today as I had been outside to feed Molly and to go to the gym, which was fun,

Which was fun, the Gym or the feeding of the dog?


Basically both of them where fun, but I was referring to the gym. Anyway I went on more of the gym equipment today than I did last week. On the treadmill; I tripped over my left foot again whilst I was slowing down my running? Pace attempting to get my left foot properly lined up but that was still while the treadmill was running at 10 KMPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment