Monday 30 December 2013

Day 178

Day 178;

So by the time that you get to read this earliest this would have happened six hours ago and then a  bit.

How much of a bit depends on when I did it today.

Like the last thing I did today was to post this article.

Today I have also watched the football team that I support loose against another team that was bottom of the league, but it was looking good at the end of the first half as the team that I support were winning 1-0. Then it turned but then the second half was played and the final score was 1-2. The opposition team won, the team that was bottom of the league table won, So 5 points above the drop zone and 21 points off of the automatic promotion places and 11 points from the play off's to get promoted.

Also today I watched Oblivion twice.

Now what's your reason for watching twice? Was it that it stared Mt crazy Scientology man?

No as a mater of fact it wasn't it was because I wasn't really watching it the first time, I have cleared it almost all up in my head but I only have one question for the film left, which is; why Why did the alien lifeforms clone the first two human beings that it came into contact with in order to take over the earth and extract it's recesses wouldn'r it be easier for the intelligence that is an Alien that could do that to just clone itself 40,000,000 times and then exterminate all of ua that way, it'd be more efficient and you'd have less that can go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment