Friday 27 December 2013

Day 175

Day 175;
m
So it's a been another day, the 175th day of my life for on this channel, to be exact,

But what has happened to me on this remarkable day?

Well first up I had a shower and I ate my breakfast then I can't remember what I was doing if anything until I decided to watch a film, the film that I was watching was the film 'Man of Steel' which was about none other than Super Man.of which I watched with additional interest as it was about his back story which I wasn't very versed in already, as in I knew that he was sent to earth as his birth planet of Krypton was set to explode destroying with it all of his kinsmen with him being the sole survivor, but that was about all

Now I am thinking about what I did in between when I started to watching it and lunch/football match.Well what happened was I started to watch and then /I got called for lunch, so I turned to the device that I was  watching it, off. After lunch I had to go to watch a Football Match and I'm about to inform you of the most remarkable thing to happen today. Which was the team that I support won another football match, that makes it 2 games unbeaten after loosing a game by 4 goals. Vut they won this weeks fixture by 4 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment