Thursday 5 December 2013

Day 152

Day 152;

Today I went to the gym; I had fun at the gym again today, apart from the fact that my nose kept exploding.

By my nose kept exploding I mean that snot kept shooting out of my nose every time I exerted myself. That may sound grotesque probably as it was but it didn't shoot out and go on anything except my face well not even that it was just onto my nostrils, it’s very distracting but other than that no one else noticed it I think. Well what I meant by no one else noticed was that my Personal Trainer didn't appear to notice and I was as at every time that the previous account happened I reached for my cloth to clean my face up.

After my gym session my Personal Trainer told Tina about my breathing problems. Tina then stated that I've always had those kinds of problems, but my Personal \Trainer wanted to attribute it to other factors like the camera I had inserted up my nose on one of last visit’s to hospital, well I'm unsure of the true length of time that has pasted in between that hospital appointment and the day in question/ day 152. But I am thinking that it was my right nostril partially as my nasal passages seem a lot more open on my right hand side which could also be as I feel a slightly bigger hole in the top of my mouth on the right hand side of the cravenness expanse which is the top of the inside of my mouth which might have been caused when they put the camera up my nose or it could have been from a long time back/before I could eat again properly about 6 years ago.

On my right arm it seems to have plateaued from last week to this week, so I think that the bo-tox has worn off in that arm.

But I think that the problems that I had today was a mixture of all of them which was added onto the fact that I'm starting to come down with another cold (virus) as Tina also said, which I concur with her on that point, as my nose has been getting blocked up by snot, I have been coughing and sneezing a bit on some days  

But then I also listened to a pod-cast by “The Thinking Atheist” the pod-cast which is called “Holiday heathens 2013”, you could listen to it by clicking on the below YouTube project. Aron Ra makes a funny comment about Red Dwarf to Matt and they have a conversation about what’s best Star Trek or Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment