Friday 13 December 2013

Day 160

Day 160;

So it has been day 160 today.

Now I got one of the items for my comic book idea, here on my PC’s hard drive, which I put on my to-do list which generally means that it’ll never get done.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Armoured Edition as I have been calling it for the past few days is actually called Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition , I’m sorry for the mix up.But I only went on that game briefly today if at all, anyway the results would be the same in my game progression at least , as in I got nowhere on the game.

But I can tell you what I also did today, which was play Nintendo Land I’m useless at some of the mini games which are on that game like the one where you have to mimic the robot my grand score for that game is 0, and Alice just demolished that score with her first try, she scored something like 400, I think.

My trip to the Asylum should recommence tomorrow,

Ok so you’re going home tomorrow then?


No... ye... I’m home already.

But did you mention that you went to the gym yesterday as well?

I don't think you remembered.

Ok, I'll write up my gym work tomorrow.

But how will you remember?

I don't know, not properly anyway but I'm going to make a note of some kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment