Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 154

Day 154;


Now the above YouTube video is about the Doctor Number 13/ Peter Capaldi. But I have got a question about the Doctor, now could you please tell me if if you class the Doctor as a superhero?

I wouldn‘t but I can see why you could, as he’s an Alien like Superman he has got super human features like 2 hearts and a Time Machine, but he only has his super intelligence that is his super power, but I that isn’t really a super power, as anyone with too much time on their hands can be intelligent, well it’s more of on their wrist’s (wrist watches which I don’t have as I’m not even intelligent enough to fasten one on to myself).

I think Anne Hathaway should play Catwoman in an actual Catwoman film as I know she has already played Catwoman along side the Dark Knight in the Dark knight Rises, which in the ending scenes of that film it introduces to anyone who’s watching who the Robin is, but then for the next film they appear to have scrapped that ending. in favour of the following (watch the trailer for Batman Beyond 2014);


But now I’m about to get onto the reason why I stated that Anne Hathaway should play Catwoman in an actual Catwoman film perhaps one that shows her, Catwoman’s, back story. To see if she can redeem the role of female super heroes in their own films, redemption from the critics like within the below YouTube video,


But I am starting to get a bit confused with all of these new batman films as the following trailer shows the robin from the Dark Knight Rises but instead of him being called Robin as he said as he quit his job at with the Gotham police he appears to be the actual Batman Reborn, as I know that Batman Reborn is the name of this film for 2016, 2 years after the next batman adventure “Batman Beyond (2014)”.


No comments:

Post a Comment