Monday 2 December 2013

Day 149

Day 149;

This morning I had a great shower it was great, as the shower was cold, I think.

 Well I could feel the water crashing onto and down my body, it was refreshing. It took me a few seconds longer than usual to adjust to the temperature, as it was unusual for the water to be cool, as it was this morning,

What is life? It’s time for a Doctor Who quote now, as it fit’s in nicely with the former thing that I have stated; “What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping meat fresh”, a quote from of the ninth Doctor/the one after the war Doctor. Does it have any objective purpose apart from to keep meat fresh? I’ve got two possible answer for you, one is yes and you could mean some non-answer like god’s the objective reasoning behind life and then there’s the more honest answer which is no there isn’t an objective reason for living and it’d up to the living to decide what they want to do with their life and it’s to some degree up to them if they achieve it. Like when I was younger I wanted to be a super hero when I grew up but I realise that job doesn’t very well and how am I supposed to be a hero let alone one that’s super? I’m not strong nor am I clever, I have no super powers and finally I technically class as disabled.. But the arrogance of a super hero I could have easily.

So, I’m terribly sorry for taking you all on that little side quest of no benefit to all participant,

Hang on a second that sounds like pretty suitable description of this blog.

What that reading my words that I have written is like a side quest?

Well yes but you are seeming to have forgotten the next, equally as important part of which you added to it.


but then I was just explaining what type of  side quest it was, because in some games you do a little side quest for some in game implement which could help you to complete the game or it just helps you to get 100% on the game so you can add it to your achievements list, like I managed ages ago to complete Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of time in under 5 hours of game time but that was in the proper old days of my life/the time that might not have happened to me, 6+ years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment