Sunday 15 December 2013

Day 162

Day 162;

Today I made some time for one of my more minor obsessions.

Well it is slightly more than that when there’s the world cup on.

But in fairness how often is that?

Every 4 years, bur then theirs the Euro’s every 4 years as well but if was started in the middle of a world cup season, which goes like this year 2 World cup, year 4 Euro cup, year 6, 10, 14, 18, 22 ext world cup Euro’s 8, 12, 16, 20, 24..

Ok, then I get more obsessed with football at the previously stated occasions.

If onnly I hadn't got hit by those two cars.

Actually it was one that pushed you into the path onto the second.

How many cars did I collide whit?

Two,

Good thank you for your input now shut up.

...
...
...

Now that you have told red to shut up maybe you could get back to telling your story of the football match you have been to see, today?

Ah yes that was going to do.

Well the score was 0-2 at half time and the score was 0-4 by the end, and the team that I was supporting was figuratively massacred. by the team that was bottom of the league, but the team that I support was holding it’s own for the first couple a minutes of either half of the match. But the first two goals were quite some time apart but the second 2 goals were quick fire goals e.g. they scored one then the second went in just about a minuet or two later. But before the game started I remember signing to Mike twhen he asked for predictions of the result I was only 1 goal out in the end as I predicted it’d end 0-3.


But I noticed a bit of hypocrisy from the fans today as they weren’t complying when the coach lead  the team to victory on the home pitch it was a 3-1 victory but just because the coach was experimenting with his players layout on the pitch today and he gi=ot it wrong it doesn’t mean that you should immediately get the coach to leave, which is what all of my collaborating fans wanted him to do as soon at the final whistle was blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment