Monday 23 December 2013

Day 170;

Day 170;

Today I traumatised my cousin.

What I did was when he was taunting my other family members he was standing in front of me with his back to me, while saying to the people he was taunting “can’t get me”, in his usual childish manner (he is only about 4 going on 5) and so I got him I just attempted to surprise him by putting my hands on his shoulders, or just under his armpits I’m unsure what happened next happened so fast as my cousin freaked out and he decided to hit his ear on the chair that was behind me.

The majority of people laughed at this unseen turn of events, as I would have usually just stood there in the background under usual conditions. But it was the cousin that every time that he saw m before that incident looked as if he was going to burst into a fit of tears which was unnecessary as I was under the impression that I had never before  even laid a finger on the child.

But the child just seems to fear me. Savaphobia; or the irrational fear of Savages.


Then I over heard a conversation that was taking place in the kitchen. Of it I determined that I had another Cousin in the aunt, I managed to reach that as it turns out correct conclusion by one listening to the teachers of sex education from school and second from listening to Tina as to what she actually said. As she said that my aunt has not had her period now for over the time allotted to have it plus a couple of weeks, but she didn’t actually say that it was my aunt I guessed that part on my own 

I should really get around to reading up on what I have wrote on previous days as I feel that I should do a catch up post where I should put all of the things that I have said i should do in the past and due to my lacking memory, and other factors I haven't yet completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment