Friday 20 December 2013

Day 167

Day 167;

Tonight there has been a storm, now I state this as I did see two flashes of lightning And the rain was hammering on my bedroom window, there was drops of water covering my window.

I have plated More Animal Crossing: Wild World today, if anyone that has got Animal Crossing: Wild World or the alternative compatible game, Animal Crossing: Lets go to the City*, as in that game I have got a full sized house, and tom nooks shop now has 2 levels/it’s full sized with a liyyle hair dressing place in the back of the shop.

But you hate Cities, you say they are too noisy and they make your head spin.

Well that’s true but since when have I allowed that to stop me doing anything that I wanted to do?

So what you’re typing is that you’d do anything you wanted to without thinking about the pain that could be involved?


No, that isn’t what I typed was that I could do anything irrespective of the pain involved. Like the pain that the majority of women concave when pregnant, does the pain stop women off having children?

No, well I mean it doesn't seem to as funnily enough we are all living to that fact

Now where was it going with that face? Oh darn it,  I cannot remember if I remember will tell you when I have remembered in a another blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment