Sunday 22 December 2013

Day 169;

Day 169;

Now today I have had a surprise in the form of the football team that I support has managed to beat the tem that before the match ended was ahead in the league by a score of 2 goals to nil, it wasn’t quite the 4 goals hammering that they were subjected to last week but it’s a start.

Now that that’s out of the way I could tell you a bit about what I have done on this day,

Ok then shoot.

I’m sorry but I don’t own a fire arm.

No, you confounded imbecile, I meant speak to me... oh no.

I can’t remember I am like a TV but the controller has broken while you had the TV on mute.

Hang pm a second every TV that I have ever seen has been prettier than you cumbersome drooling moron,

Drooling moron, well that maybe correct about me but it’s the cumbersome part that I feel as if I should put my foot down on as I’m not in actual fact very big, as I’d like to
point out, to you now, that of the last friends that I had come around my house I was approximately the average height of the males that came around. Approximately just less than half of the adult males that I know are taller than me and another approximately slightly less than a half are shorter, the rest are approximately my height.

now the definition that I’m using can be found bellow here:

cum·ber·some

 adjective \ˈkəm-bər-səm\
: hard to handle or manage because of size or weight
: complicated and hard to do
: long and difficult to read, say, etc

As for me being hard to do, it’s not that I’m difficult to do It’s more to the point of actually who, in they’re right minds would want to do me? Then we get to long no I’m not I am approximately 5’10” the only part that I kind of half agree with is the part that states “difficult to read, say” as I find it difficult to say pretty much anything.

no correction you find that it’s impossible for you say a bleeding thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment