Saturday 28 December 2013

Day 176

Day 176;

So it’s been day 176.

What did you do today?

Well I first forgot to eat my breakfast so I just stayed in bed until almost 12 o’clock.

So you had a bad day from the get go?

Well not quite I had a bad day at the get go but despite that I had a good day today and within the early hours of the next morning/late day 176, I got my flash project online on YouTube, of which you should be able to view it on this webpage also.


So it’s some Fez-tive greetings from me to all of you.

I wonder if I should start on one of these things for New Year, your thoughts please.


Would the pubic actually like me to make one of these things per week, month or year, if at all? Using a sporting metaphor the ball is firmly in your court now to decide what action what action I should take.

No comments:

Post a Comment