Sunday 1 November 2015

Day 837

Day 837;

Today was a day on which I got taken to a new hospital, due to an injury I acquired,

I acquired the injury in something that happened before we were supposed do practise Boccia today. As we were having a kick around before it started and I planked it, fell over like a plank as I was running one minute and I wasn't the next; well do you know what happens to your arms when you are falling over (your arms are supposed to break your fall) well my arms just stayed still so I looked like a plank.

Which wouldn't have been a problem as I could just get up and walk, but then I noticed a small puddle of red on the floor and then I was a bitt like where is my spectacles later on I asked what had happened to them then Tini showed me them they were without one lens because it'd shattered on impact with the floor and the other lens had  a crack down it, But that was after I had taken an ambulance drive to hospital with the paramedics taping  over both of the gashes that  had been left on my right hand side of my forehead, I attempted to inform them that they were wasting time on me and they should have just left me back at the place where they found me, I mean it would mean that I could get on with the Boccia, but no they sent me to hospital. Just because of a little bit of blood.

But today I found out that it was a Mercedes car that hit me into the path of another car those many years ago, but the funny thing was that I didn't bleed as much in the first of the two apparently. Rosburger is in pole position, again, for the race tomorrow then Hammi and then Vet, Rosburger should be hopping for that to be how the race ends due to his hopes for having a second second place in the F1world champions, see if he can edge Vet into 3rd spot. To make it a 1 2 for the F1 drivers championships. to the Mercedes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment