Sunday 22 November 2015

Day 858

Day 858;

Today was interesting as today I did a bit more of that Boccia thingy, and I'm really starting to get to grips with it.

By that I mean the team that I was on won by a score of something like 10-1. I know that it was the team that I was on not just me that actually won. But it's like saying that Manchester United won today at football not Wayne Rooney, when the truth is that both of them won today but Wayne Rooney only won because he''s a part of the playing staff for Manchester United, But I know I have just compared myself to Wayne Rooney but only as he was the first Manchester United player to  spring to mind. But at Boccia today I also played a bit of football which was fun, despite having to go in goal but when ever I let one go in a tiny little fellow who was on my team said to me "it's all right, your doing well," but then every time that happened I felt like shouting at the child "I know it's only a game and I know that I suck at it so mould you please stop rubbing my nose in it you patronising little... child!" But then I didn't as I can't which would be a good excuse if only it wasn't so tragically true to make it an explanation.

Why the tomatoes did you use the word tragic, ain't you being hypocritical there?

Well I get where you are coming from there, as I was getting all imitated when people are patronising to me but then I used some langue which made it appear that I was attempting to patronise myself which was all part of my self deprecating humour.

Elocution lesson for speakers of American English, to get you speaking better English.
Patronise;
Pat-Ro-Nise NOT Pait-Ro-Nise

No comments:

Post a Comment